Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wouldn't Ya Snow!

We're on spring break right now. No one told Mother Nature about it though. Seems as though she still thinks it's winter. Woke up this morning to a driveway full of snow. Took an hour just to find one of three cars.......ahhhh, there it is! I almost quit and went back to bed instead of to the gym. Got my workout right in my own driveway! But, I didn't give in, found all four wheels got a door opened and went to the gym. Figured I deserved a nice soak in the hot tub and an additional sweat in the steam room. Ahhhh, bubbles and steam do wonders for the old muscles!

1 comment:

desert mom said...

Glad you made it to the gym. Our weather is windy and cool. However the daffodils are so pretty, I know they are God's gift of love to us right now. You know I just had the thought that snow ice cream would taste really good right now.
Love to y'all