We're rounding the corner to the 4th, and final, lap of the school year! Whew... family projects are wrapping up, the science fair is done, junior high is nearly history and the three boys haven't had one fight with each other on the bus.....yippee!!! Maybe I shouldn't count my chickens too soon, but this has been a successful school year! I was looking through pictures the other day and found our first day of school pictures. For two short years the three boys will be in the same school together which will never happen again! So, we made them t-shirts to wear to celebrate their first day together. The fronts have their names and the backs say "Property of (their teachers name)". I'd make my siblings proud! Matching t-shirts and jeans without holes! And, check out that hair! (their barber is a professional!) I'm living up to their expectations!
Miracles
9 years ago





1 comment:
Hang on to them as long as you can!!!
Nice pictures and....nice that the school year is just about over.
Love to all.
Post a Comment