We have, yet again, another talk in Primary. So, here is another idea just in case someone else can use it. (Britt dressed in Randy's white shirt, had my stethoscope and various other doctor tools)
Here you go:
When I am sick my Mom takes me to the doctor. Sometimes he gives her a prescription for medicine to help me get healthy again.
The world is sick right now. Through revelation, the first presidency wrote a prescription to help the world get healthy. It is called “The Family, A Proclamation to the world”.
If we follow it’s instructions, it is a prescription for happiness and love within our families. Each family member has a responsibility to make sure they contribute to the health of the family by practicing certain principles:
Faith
Prayer
Repentance
Forgiveness
Respect
Love
Compassion
Work and
Wholesome recreational activities.
As a child in my family I will do my best to help my family be as healthy as we can. That way we can share our happiness and love with our friends and neighbors and help the world get healthy one family at a time.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Miracles
9 years ago
1 comment:
What a wonderful message! I know you did a great job Britt.
Love to All, Grandma Dot
Post a Comment