Friday, September 18, 2009

So Close.....yet, So Far!!!

Well, we are almost there! Just need to touch up the paint that got scratched up laying the carpet, install the lights, put outlet covers on, hang the closet doors, paint the door and window trim and then.......

The boys can officially MOVE IN!!!


Now, just for the rest of the house. NEXT: balcony, new carpet, paint the rest of the inside and remodel the master bath and closet (ohhh, I'm tired already)! I'm going to take a break tomorrow and go outside to do our yearly wood harvest!
*** oh yeah, we'll have to get some potting soil and bright lights!


3 comments:

Erin said...

Looks great. You are going to love your house after you get all the work done. Now, your mom told us that whenever you start remodeling then something comes up and you have to move. Let's hope that's not the case for you!

Laurel said...

Haaaaa...I'm dying. A pot house! Hahahahahaha! That's crazy funny.

Unknown said...

Wow! This is the picture I love the most after a remodel job- the finished product. Sometimes it's the anticipation of how this picture will look that keeps me going on my projects. Why to go...it looks beautiful!