I've been watching craigslist, among other places, for kittens. Everyday it was the same, nothing of what I was looking for. Then, on Wednesday there was an ad for a ragdoll seal point Siamese mix. I KNEW THIS WAS OUR CAT! I sent an e-mail but did not hear back for three days so I thought that our luck had run out. I got back from a Relief Society retreat in Wasilla (1 hour away) and there was an e-mail from the owner! She sent two pics (she was beautiful) and said that she was still available and when would we want to meet her. I told her right away! She sent an e-mail about 4 hours later and said they decided to keep her if we didn't take her. I told her my daughter and husband were on their way (they live in Wasilla so it was another 1 hour drive)! (I had told her about our Tippitts and that we had been looking for a kitten like him) She told me she would cry if we took her! I felt a little bad but when Randy and Kaylin got home the guilt left when I saw her! She is so tiny and soooooo cute! The owner later asked that we keep in touch through e-mail with pictures as she grows. She also told me that had Randy been by himself she wouldn't have given her to him. I'm so glad Kaylin went along!
She was born to a litter of three. So, they named them Larry, Curly and Moe (we renamed "Buttons" because of her bright blue eyes-they look like little buttons glued on her face). The runt died and the other one was a boy already promised to someone else.
Buttons is doing real good with food, water and the litter box. She is just like a newborn baby and sleeps a lot! She is even still a little wobbly on her feet but she is starting to run and jump at things! So, now you know a little about our newest addition! It is so fun to have a little "Tippitts" around again!
3 comments:
Congrats on the addition to your family. What with the letter requests it almost sounds like you adopted! xoxo
Logan says:
I like cats! Especially kittens. And I'm dying to come see Alaska.
So cute! We love new kittens. How fun!
What a cute name, I love it. Buttons is just darling. Her eyes match Britts. What a cute picture! I know that all the children have fallen in love with her. Hope she has a personality like SR.
Love to All
Post a Comment