
We were lucky enough to go to the Laie temple Openhouse! It was beautiful!

We learned a lot at the Dole Pineapple plantation. The pineapple ice cream was the best!

Loading up on Vitamin D (to help get us through the Alaskan winter)

These are Kukui nuts. They are used for their oil. Each one burns for about 5-8 minutes.

The boys favorite past-time.....boogie boarding!
2 comments:
Campbell has an imaginary house in Hawaii. So she was just telling me all about how she has done everything in your pictures. Really makes me want to go! One day! It looks like you had a great time.
I bet the water was warm. When Kathlynn and I went in Nov. it was nice and warm. First time ever I wanted to stay in the water. Am so glad you were able to go. Were you able to keep it a secret until the day you left?
Much Love to all,
Mom
Post a Comment