Our local paper hardly ever gets national attention! However, there is a letter to the editor in today's paper that is worth a bigger spotlight than it will ever get. In lew of recent news over the past week, I think you will also enjoy this letter:
Book a Valuable Resource
"I burned the Book of Mormon- I did not receive national or even local attention. I read more than eight pages of the Book of Mormon every day. Four pages were needed for starting each fire in my little tent wood stove two times a day. The book was a very valuable resource for reading and starting fires on a very long, remote Arctic trek. Upon my return I became a candidate to join the Mormon church, not because I burned the book but because I read it. Perhaps the pastor in Florida should read the Quran before he burns it." Dick Griffith (Anchorage)
And there's a thought to ponder over the next week!
Miracles
9 years ago
1 comment:
That is awesome. Others should probably do the same, at least read it.
Post a Comment