If I could.....this is how my "for sale" ad on E-bay would read:
Up for sale to the highest bidder: One 2 year old princess who studies the absorption rate of dog food in the water bowl, attempts to defy gravity with full dinner plates three feet above the floor, "mixes drinks" with water dispensed from the refrigerator and pushes the limits on the amount of toilet paper rolls you can flush without submerging the bathroom floor. Has vast array of vocabulary but relies on her favorite word for most conversation....."NO!" Doesn't eat much, comes equipped with car seat (if you can keep her in it) and a one year supply of diapers. Sold as is, may consider buy back in two to three years. Serious bidders only!
Miracles
9 years ago
2 comments:
Sounds like Bailey has been busy. I must say I know how you feel. Enjoy her mischief she won't be little for long.
Much Love
I am reading this here at work and cracking up and everyone around me thinks I'm crazy and I just explained what I read to a coworker and she is cracking up.
Post a Comment