Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Potty Break from Hibernation

(sing to the tune of Mr. Frog went a courting)

Mrs. Bear went a flying and she did arrive (uh, huh! uh, huh!)
Mrs. Bear went a flying and she did dive,
Right down on the Maui side! (uh,huh! uh, huh! uh, huh!!!)

Randy and I decided it was the perfect time to come out of hibernation for a short while and do some thawing out in Hawaii! What a splendid idea that was, only now we can't bring ourselves to get back on that plane and head north! Yikes!!!

I'm feeling better and on my last does of prednizone (yippee). Physical therapy starts when we get back and boy, I can't wait to feel 100% again! My Doc has warned me that it will take a couple of months up to a year until I'm "back to normal". A personal thank you for all of your prayers. I personallly pray that none of you will EVER have to deal with vestibular neuronitis or any type of vitamin deficiency that knocks your chemical balance completely out of wack! Believe me, it is no fun! Besides the fact that the doctors scare the living daylights out of you by "what they think you have"! (thank goodness all/most of the tests came back "normal").

Well, now, this bear is going to go and soak up some vitamin D and float around on some waves!

XOXOXOXO

3 comments:

Erin said...

Have fun in Hawaii! I was just talking crazy talk to Bill about going, we must be on the same brain length. I just wish it were easy for us to go.

I had a friend who was dizzy all the time and had a hard time walking and they found out she was deficient in vitamin B, they gave her a shot and she got better pretty quickly. It's amazing how one little thing can mess everything up. We are so glad you are doing better:)

desert mom said...

Enjoy every minute Carolee and Randy, You'll be back home and back to the grind before you know it. Drink in that sun and surf cause it'll be chill and snow when you get home.
Much Love

Anonymous said...

Love ya mom,

Hope you're having a great time!!!