Friday, August 1, 2008

August Already?


Can you believe that it's August? The year has flown by! The Hamilton's are doing well. I've been reading Bill's and Erin's, Thomas and Laurel's and Karen's blog, and I just don't know how you have so many things to write about. School is almost here. Whoopee!!! (and I'm not being sarcastic!) I miss school and I'm sure mom does too. It is so loud here. Today she gets a day off. The boys are at a sleepover with some friends and Bailey is going over there later. I was even told that I had to clean or go somewhere else. Today should be a very productive day for mom. I'm very also excited about the release of Breaking Dawn! It's the last book in my favorite series and I think that Aunt Erin's read it. I'm so happy! I'm going to be in line waiting tonight! Just as a note, our e-mail address isn't working and we have set up an alternative just so you can reach us! It is chamilton6@gmail.com but we probably won't be checking it that often and we won't be checking it when the regular one comes back up again. Love you all and have a fantastic day!!!


Love,


The Moose Family

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey! When does school start? I haven't started Breaking Dawn yet because I am finishing another book. And I know once I start it I won't be able to put it down. Have you finished it? Love your blog:)