
How is everyone doing? I have an important question. Are any of you having problems reading our blog? We aren't completely sure if everyone can read it!
Well, we are all doing well up here. Mom and Dad are keeping busy with work and keeping us busy. Everything went well with my tonsillectomy/ adenoidectomy and I tell you, you haven't had a nosebleed unless you've had you adenoids taken out.
The boys are happy and Jayden and I are getting ready to go to camp next week. It should be really fun!
Bailey "Failey" is finally getting so close to walking on her own. We can't wait 'till she actually decides to stand up and walk by herself!
Hope everything is going well!!!
Kaylin and The Polar Bears
2 comments:
Well, I wrote a comment last night but apparently didn't do something right because it didn't publish. Want y'all to know I love reading your blog. Keep posting. Glad you're doing better Kaylin. And glad it's over. Love to Y'all.
Good job on your tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy! Campbell was out of it for like two weeks when she got hers out. But she is so much better now. And she sleeps so quietly!
Post a Comment