The boys were begging me to let them build a fort in the new snow we got over the weekend. Knowing that you can't do much damage with snow I gave them my approval. I went to
my office to finish some paperwork while they began their "building". When I got back home
this is what I found..............
my office to finish some paperwork while they began their "building". When I got back home
this is what I found..............
Mexico in Alaska!
Give some boys scrap building materials and see what their imaginations can do!
They've even posted club rules inside their "territory". Moms ARE allowed (especially since the chances are pretty high that they'll be cleaning up the mess when the snow melts!)
1 comment:
Wow, they really worked fast to build all that. Just think what it would look like if Grandma Dot was there to help.
Good job guys!!!
Love Ya!!!
Post a Comment