Britt got "the slip of paper" in primary last week! Another talk, and he could hardly wait through the week to give his 2nd talk! Today was finally the day! I had to teach Relief Society so Randy witnessed his "perfect delivery". I hear he was fabulous! We're on a roll. Here is his talk:
(He had three wrapped presents- each of them a picture- that he unrapped one by one at the right time at the podium. We were going to take a little three foot christmas tree to put them under but we forgot it. It was all for effect anyway...oh, well!)
Presents
I love Christmas because I get presents from my family! Heavenly Father also gives me presents. A few of the presents that I am thankful he gives me are:
Parents (present #1): I know my mom and dad love me and are trying to teach me good things.
Brothers and Sisters (present #2): we have fun playing together. I love being together.
The Temple (present #3): I know my family can be together forever because my parents were married in the temple.
Presents are always nice to get! The ones we get from Heavenly Father are special because they will last forever!
There you go....short, sweet and to the point!
Miracles
9 years ago
2 comments:
What a great talk. We will have to borrow your idea.
I agree, great talk, I bet the other children really look forward to when the Hamilton children give talks.
Post a Comment