Monday, May 25, 2009

Wanted!

Hey, if anyone out there knows of anyone with a Ford Excursion they'd like to sell (or if you've seen one on a street corner with a for sale sign on it) we are in the market for one. It MUST be a V-10 and have under 100,000 miles. It has to be road worthy and ready for a 4,000 mile trip pulling a 24 foot cargo trailer. We are willing to spend between $8-11,000, keeping in mind that the blue book value for a 2000 Limited Ford Excursion v-10 4X4 with 100,000 miles is right at $8400.00. So, if anyone finds one that we end up buying we'll take your whole family out to dinner! We don't want v-8, diesel, seats less than 8, lifted or modified! We prefer to know the maintenance and upkeep history . We are willing to go as far east to Chicago to pick it up if the price is right or as far west as the Pacific Ocean. We won't go into Mexico! So.........who's ready for dinner?!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Okay, here are a couple:

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=78&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=ascending&sortfield=PRICE+ascending%2cPRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-|E-|M-_14_|B-12000|D-_4386_|N-N|R-250|I-1%2c7|P-PRICE+ascending%2cPRICE+descending|Q-ascending|Z-52060&aff=national&paId=310957838&recnum=9&leadExists=true

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=78&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=ascending&sortfield=PRICE+ascending%2cPRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-|E-|M-_14_|B-12000|D-_4386_|N-N|R-250|I-1%2c7|P-PRICE+ascending%2cPRICE+descending|Q-ascending|Z-52060&aff=national&paId=310953092&recnum=5&leadExists=true

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=78&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=ascending&sortfield=PRICE+ascending%2cPRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-|E-|M-_14_|B-12000|D-_4386_|N-N|R-250|I-1%2c7|P-PRICE+ascending%2cPRICE+descending|Q-ascending|Z-52060&aff=national&paId=308524010&recnum=11&leadExists=true