Congratulations!!!! I'm happy for y'all. Now will you please invite some of our wind to come up there I'm ready for Spring without wind or even Summer is fine as long as the wind is only 5 mph. Enjoy "The Last Frontier".Much Love to All
Yahoo. Hurry and go out and play!
Ah, you are posting again! Yea!! I have had to do a lot of reading to catch up, but it is good to hear what is going on with your wonderful family.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congratulations!!!! I'm happy for y'all. Now will you please invite some of our wind to come up there I'm ready for Spring without wind or even Summer is fine as long as the wind is only 5 mph.
Enjoy "The Last Frontier".
Much Love to All
Yahoo. Hurry and go out and play!
Ah, you are posting again! Yea!! I have had to do a lot of reading to catch up, but it is good to hear what is going on with your wonderful family.
Post a Comment