Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Elvis, eat your heart out!

I didn't realize what a mess my house was until we filmed Bailey "undercover"! (I'm in the middle of changing rooms around and re-organizing EVERYTHING) Oh, well, you'll just have to see the mess with the cuteness. Bailey was downstairs with half of Kaylin's portable music stand using it as a microphone. The only words we can pick out are "e, I, e, I, O" so we think she is singing "Old Macdonald Had A Farm". Maybe she was singing it to her lone audience, the horse! Sorry we didn't get her from the front but we did try to get her to sing it again on the other video to your right. We weren't able to edit out the first part so, just have fun watching it.

2 comments:

desert mom said...

She's got the technique down, watch out Hannah Montana.
That is cute!!!
Love to All

Kaylin said...

I know, she's gonna be the next superstar!! She's got the swing and everything.